A blog about a kid. I like her.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Turducken


I think the thing that covers the bathtub faucet is supposed to be a duck, but I don't think ducks have that weird crown thing on their heads. So it looks more like a chicken to me--a chicken in the last stages of death from the Ebola virus, spewing liquids out its beak with incredible force.

But I just tell Aletheia it's a sweet little duckie. She doesn't need to know everything that goes on in her daddy's head.

13 Months, 16 Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the same duck.I have to say I've thought about how it looks like it is vomiting. Maybe you aren't too weird. Or maybe I'm weirder than I thought! Cute pics! Deborah

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006