A blog about a kid. I like her.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In Bath, With Belly


Aletheia lunged toward the camera, so the top of her head got cut off (in the picture, not as a punishment), but the look on her face made me laugh so much I had to post it.

We had a great trip to Durham--it was a really nice change from the high desert environment we're used to--and we met a lot of great people, as well as getting better acquainted with some folks we already knew. And we didn't worry about Aletheia too much, although during a layover I realized that we hadn't made a will yet, and almost no one knew who we wanted custody to go to if the next plane went down, so I called Nana Freda and Papa Doug to be sure they had the names and numbers of the next people to raise the world's smartest, strongest, prettiest baby girl if we didn't get back safely. As you can tell, that information wasn't needed (yet).

13 Months, 11 Days

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006