A blog about a kid. I like her.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!


Aletheia had her four-month immunizations done today--two in each thigh, plus some concoction she had to drink. I, of course, was elected to hold her arms down while she was getting her shots. 9:52 this morning might be the worst single minute I've experienced this month--Allie looking up at me, her huge brown eyes filled with tears and a look of utter betrayal. "Why are you helping them do this to me?"

But she's a trooper. Two minutes later she was all smiles again. That's my girl!

4 Months, 17 Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've certainly had a variety of great pictures the last few days. My favorite this week is "sweet face". However, this one is great also. I couldn't help compare it to the 1 month 4 day picture (same outfit, I think). You can really tell when comparing in the same clothes, just how much she is growing and changing.

Can't wait to see her! At this rate she will be walking!!!! Well, maybe not quite, but it seems that is a possibility.

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006