A blog about a kid. I like her.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Gross Motor Skills


4 Months, 5 Days

Aletheia has really started interacting with her ExerSaucer a lot. She grabs the toys now, whirls around, jumps up and down, and rocks back and forth. She even spins the little toy in the lower right hand corner of the picture. She's having a lot of fun.

Sorry that we didn't get an update up yesterday. Wednesdays are usually long days for me. But remember, you did get an extra cool video this week.

Remember: if you like this site, feel free to tell your friends about it. Clicking the envelope icon on any post will let you email a link to someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memaw thinks she is the most precious baby she has ever seen and she looks just like her mommy.

Can't wait to see her!

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006