A blog about a kid. I like her.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

First Trip To The Dentist


Unfortunately, the size and resolution settings on the camera were at the lowest possible setting when these were taken. Normally those are maxed out, so I'm not sure when they got changed, but we didn't notice until it was too late. So the picture isn't all that it could be.

On the other hand, really good news from the dentist today! Aletheia was very brave and calm through most of the exam, and they said her teeth look great! Well-spaced, clean, etc. Her picture is now up on their patient wall for everyone to see what a perfect toddler smile looks like. No need to come back for another year. One more little milestone down!

22 Months, 5 Days

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006