A blog about a kid. I like her.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A New Milestone

I mentioned yesterday that Aletheia's vocabulary is growing day by day now. Today we had another milestone--full sentences. Nothing fancy, but a real subject-verb-object combo. It happened twice:

"I have milk."
"It's a puppy." (Looking at a picture in a book.)

Pretty good for a kid who's 19 months and 17 days old.

Allie had her first visit with her new pediatrician, Dr. Best, today. No illness or anything, this was just the initial "get to know you" appointment. The new stats: 25 pounds, 32 inches. She's about 50th percentile on weight, 75th on height, and 90th for head circumference. Tall, slim, lots of brains. Lucky girl.

She kissed Elmo goodnight but still won't kiss us. If only I were red and furry.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006