A blog about a kid. I like her.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thoughtful


It's been a busy few days around our house. Aletheia went on another airplane trip last weekend as we traveled to the wedding of Uncle Kasey and Tia Maria. She's been a little out-of-sorts, but her molars are starting to break through, and that's no fun at all, I'm sure. Her daddy has been busy with a research project for his doctoral program, and, of course, reading the 759 page final Harry Potter book. But we'll try to be more scrupulous about updates now that we're back and settled for while.

This picture is one of the last shot from her birthday. There's nothing particularly exceptional about it, it's just a nice quiet moment before bedtime. But something about it seems really striking to me. One those pictures that I love even though I can't explain why.

In other news, Aletheia's new walking record is six steps without falling. She's on her way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you are back.

Patti said...

I'm a wee bit late, but Happy Birthday Aletheia.

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006