A blog about a kid. I like her.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Where's Aletheia?" Paper Plate Edition


One of the things that has surprised me about this kid: she does a lot of things spontaneously that I thought had to be taught. For example, we never got around to trying to play peek-a-boo with her, but a couple of months ago she started hiding her face under her blanket and then peeking out at us. When she covers her face we say "Where's Aletheia?" and when she uncovers it, we say "There she is!" Aletheia laughs and does it again, up to about 25 or 30 times in a row. She'll vary the speed, sometimes being covered for a split second, and sometimes up to 10 or 12 seconds.

At Nana Freda's house, she discovered that for the purposes of the game, a paper plate will work just fine.

10 Months, 21 Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so easily entertained. Paper plates and remember the bows at Christmas? I guess you realize how lucky you are.
Grammy

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006