That's the phrase someone searched for today that lead them to this blog. Enter it in Google and we're the fifth hit. I'm sorry that someone may need their pinkie removed, and I hope glancing at cute baby pictures at least cheered them for a minute. Someone else found this site by looking for adult tonsillectomy information.
I would have thought that there would be enough medical info on the internet that our little blog wouldn't rank so high. Interesting.
A blog about a kid. I like her.
- ► 2008 (107)
- Video: Aletheia's First Word?
- Just A-Swingin'
- Hard at Work
- Video: Aletheia and "The Baby in the Mirror"
- I Loved Your Card!
- Surgically Remove Pinkie
- First Time to Eat in a High Chair
- Not a Fashion Statement
- That Explains It
- Lounging Around
- Getting Sleepy
- Hard Night
- The Little Turtle, The Giant Ladybug, and Aletheia...
- Green and Orange Circles
- Non-Pictorial Update
- Over Exposed
- Aletheia, Devourer of Fireflies
- ▼ February (20)