A blog about a kid. I like her.

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Format

I am pleased to finally be able to present the new and improved Aletheia Update format. I've been working on this for a while, but when you don't know any html coding these things take time. Items that were on the sidebar have been moved to the bottom of the page, making more room for larger pictures, especially horizontal pictures, which I previously had to post much smaller than I would have liked. If you look at the "Uncle Kasey and Tia Maria" picture, you'll see what a difference this makes. I think I've properly configured Flickr to automagically center future pictures, so it should be smooth sailing from here on out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006