A blog about a kid. I like her.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Laugh Hard


Aletheia had a huge laughing fit after her supper tonight. She just couldn't stop. It was a lot of fun.

Now, in other news--we are moving! The trip we took to North Carolina last month was to visit a church there and talk about joining them as the new pulpit minister. It seems to be just as good a match for us as we had hoped, and we have gladly accepted the job. We'll stay in New Mexico through the end of the year, and then start in NC by mid-January.

In spite of our excitement about the upcoming move, it's going to be difficult to leave all the people that we have loved here. The next three or four months are going to be big, eventful ones for our family.

14 Months, 7 Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - I'm glad you're back. I've missed having new pictures the last few days.

Kisses to Aletheia from Grammy.

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006