A blog about a kid. I like her.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Standing Tall


I put Aletheia on my shoulders for a little while today and took her outside. She loved it. Something about being up above everyone else made her laugh like crazy. Especially when she was taller than her mommy (which, to be honest, doesn't take much). She looked down at mommy and laughed and laughed and laughed. The neighbors heard it and looked to see what was going on. Must've been a banner day for the kid.

Also, I need a haircut.

Tomorrow we go on vacation for about a week and a half, and then we go back to Cuidad Juarez, Mexico to see our friends there. I'll post updates as we can, but internet access is going to be iffy. Keep checking back and I may do a bunch all at once to catch up.

5 Months, 13 Days

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a guy with a small daughter and a big bookcase. You can reach me at gate42b(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

We have changed

diapers since July 19, 2006